Mutation Invasion Part 2
|# of Players:
What this scenario is about:
This map continues the story of Mutation Invasion Part 1. Once again, you'll be able to play along with 5 friends and a CPU-ally against the mighty british army - but this time, your joining position doesn't matter for which mutations you'll get - this time, you can choose your mutations while playing! Fight against 5 mighty doomlords, including the general of the british army.
Changes from 'usual' mutation:
- 5 mighty doomlords, each one having one or more special abilities to make them unique.
- 5 different mutation trees! Choose one of them and fight through the scenario in your own way! (See below for more information).
- 5 big areas to explore and fight through, full of traps, side quests, statues, bonuses and fun!
- As in part 1, flags represent healing spots! Stand close to them and regain your HP!
- 7 statues are waiting to be discovered by you! Can you find them all?
- This map is somewhat shorter than part 1. Calculate ~60 minutes to complete the scenario.
- Of course, there are different difficulties added again. Choose out of 4 different difficulties!
About the different mutation trees:
Being the probably most interesting thing about this scenario, we want to give you a sneak peak of what is awaiting you at this point.
Shortly after the start, you can choose 1 out of 5 different mutation trees. They are capped at 2 players per tree. Depending on the tree you chose, you have to kill different amount of enemies to get your next mutation.
The different trees:
- Artillery. This does not include cannons, but Grenadiers, Hoop Throwers and more.
- Melee Infantry. You like to fight enemies with your hands instead of guns? Take a look at these. Along with the Artillery tree, this tree needs the fewest kills to mutate.
- Heavy Infantry. Musketeers, Sepoys, Ashigarus and more units like these are awaiting you.
- Ranged Infantry. You love to snipe enemies away? Then go ahead for these skirmishers! Along with Heavy Infantry, this tree needs an average amount of kills to mutate.
- Cavalry. Fast, strong and powerful. A mighty mutation tree that has to be played with care. Needs a lot of kills to mutate.
What you have to do before starting the scenario:
-> Players 1 - 7 need to be team 1. Civilizations do not matter for the human players.
-> Player 8 has to be in team 2.
-> Player 7 and 8 must be CPU-players!
-> Put a native civilization as player 7 (preferably Aztec).
-> Put 'Queen Elizabeth' as player 8.
If player 1 dies or disconnects, it might happen that some triggers do not work anymore, forcing you to restart the map. However, as long as player 1 is alive and ingame, everything works out fine.
We are aware of this bug and do not know how to fix it at the moment. If you have an idea how to fix it, please tell us!
Now it's time to wish you good luck, a lot of fun on this map and some awesome moments!
Mutation Invasion Part 2. Made by Zorxon and LUCKYfighter!
If you liked this map, please make sure to play parts 1 and 3 as well, if you haven't already :)
Part 1: Mutation Invasion Part 1
Part 3: Mutation Invasion Part 3 - The Finale
|Author||Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|