Hundred Days is a total conversion mod for Age of Empires III - The Asian Dynasties. Its aim is to bring classic Age of Empires' gameplay to the napoleonic era.
As such, in Hundred Days, players battle from the year 1789 and the turmoil of French revolution to the year 1815 and the battle of Waterloo.
Current version: v0.1.0-beta
You can download the mod's files from the latest github release.
Alternatively, you can download the mod from moddb.
To install the mod, please refer to the wiki's Installation Notes.
- Classic AoE III meets new gameplay mechanisms.
- 11 nations battling through the napoleonic era.
- Better textures for units (128px).
- Revamped sounds.
- More realistic game & gameplay (compared to classic Age of Empires).
- Overhaul of the game's Homecity system.
For further details, go check this wiki page.
11 nations are available for the time being (note that the United Provinces are not completely finished).
- French Empire
- United Kingdom
- Archduchy of Austria
- Kingdom of Prussia
- Russian Empire
- Kingdom of Spain
- Kingdom of Portugal
- Duchy of Warsaw
- Kingdom of Bavaria
- Swedish Kingdom
- United Provinces
Guide & Tutorial
Hundred Days is a total conversion mod and contains a lot of mechanisms that may seem far from the original game. It is advised to visit the wiki to browse the mod's full documentation and understand how everything works.
Bugs & Troubleshooting
If something seems unclear, please visit the FAQ & troubleshooting section of the wiki to see if your problem is not already known.
If you find any bugs or if your problem remains unsolved, feel free to file an issue on this repository so we can fix it together.
The intention of this mod is not and never will be to earn money and is offered freely to everyone. This said, the following things have to be clearly stated:
- This mod is the work of a passionate but small team. Some elements of the mod have therefore been taken from time to time from other games and other cultural products to enable us to approach what we wanted to accomplish. If anyone feels harmed by this mod, we'll be happy to give proper credits and advertisement if forgotten or simply to withdraw some materials from the mod if no other solution were to be found.
Credits & Thanks
- Microsoft Games and Robot Entertainement for Age of Empires III
- Napoleonic Era mod's team for providing the initial codebase, materials and textures
- JFC for his Napoleon Total War flag mod
- Special thanks to Tilanus Commodor