he Trials - Full Version (2.00)
Originally Published March 19, 2006
Updated September 17, 2006
SP B&D (with some RPG inspired elements)
This version has been updated and is fully compatible with patch 1.08.
This three part scenario contains two cinematics and one map for a total of 3 hours of game play. The project is fully supported by an online walk-through web site. The web site contains lots of pictures and a story description so if you want to find out more about the project before you download, check out the site. You can also visit my Flash Bio site which contains preview movies off all my mods. Clear and concise install instructions are included in The Trials zip to insure the game runs smoothly.
Here is a link to my personal Bio Flash site, which contains preview movies of this and all my other mods:
The Trials Features:
1. Full difficulty setting support - Native and British are upgraded according to the difficulty setting the player chooses.
2. Buy secrets from prospectors and other locals. Some provide valuable mission information, some just rip you off.
3. Discover and purchase valuable scrolls that provide vital mission data.
4. The British unleash hot air balloon bombing attacks in an effort to drive you to your knees.
5. A local brothel has boomed up and a hooker character tries to lure your military units away from your control.
6. Game features a custom AI made by Felix Hermansson.
7. Custom skins by well-known Age designers including King Jared, Sziggi, Kastor and newcomer Moosefood.
8. New music.
9. Many modded features including new proto, home city units, the German home city, new string table, new triggers, special effects and various new textures.
If you're having problems installing the game you can contact me by email and I will help you through it. If you follow the install notes you won't have any problems but I don't want anyone being prevented from enjoying the game due to install issues. The game has been thoroughly tested to insure trouble-free installation and play.
After playing the game, if you want to play on-line or watch replays you'll have to un-install The Trials' modded components otherwise OOS errors will occur.
If you do play and enjoy the game, please take the time to comment and rate it. Your comments and ratings help us designers a lot.
COMPLICATED!!!!!!!!!! but fun
[Edited on 06/11/09 @ 10:17 PM]
Posted on 05/05/10 @ 04:56 AM
The file has disappeared.
Posted on 10/22/10 @ 09:52 PM
when i try to down load the file the download screen comes up but then my browser tells me that the pg. doesn't exist
Why is this happen?
Posted on 08/13/12 @ 04:36 AM
I am DYING to try this scenario....but once I click the red DL button....it goes to the next page and no dl. I even clicked the"if download doesn't start click here"......I am DYING to see what the fuss is about!!!
Posted on 08/29/12 @ 11:20 AM
Posted on 10/13/13 @ 03:27 PM
Can you please, please, please give an alternate download link? this map sounds amazing and I am itching to try it, but the linked site won't work.
Posted on 02/12/16 @ 11:35 PM
The link only redicts me to a Chinese bikini website :(