I congratulate myself on the first AI that can cross the amazon river.
Also, this is a standalone AI for Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties.
It has a boom potential, and it's Expert level has been decreased to 1.35x rate.
- builds walls earlier, in Colonial and Fortress Age
- Builds towers more efficiently, while not bothering to
- fights patriotically, and uses melee units with ranged units, as well as native warriors and a few mercenaries when it has them.
- has a few less cards than the N3O AI, plus has less priorities to choose economic improvement cards
- builds more Swordsmen and Naginata for Japan, more cavalry than infantry for the Sioux, and more Cavalry and Cannon for the Iroquois; Works well for China, which now builds Meteor Hammers, Iron Flails + Arqubusiers + Changdao, not-withstanding using consulate units; Helps Indian AI train Mahouts, Howdah, Sepoy, Rajput, Gurkha, and Sowars efficiently
- Builds 85 Villager High, which means +5 military units for the AI
- Russian AI does not upgrade Bastion
- British AI commanded to build Musketeers, Grenadiers, Lifeguards, and a few Dragoons + Native Warriors.
- Works well for Supremacy
- lowered fish boom to 10 fishing boats maximum
- builds up it's army before it attacks
- has more access to Field Guns, Culverins and Horse Artillery
- Uses Consulate more correctly
- Building walls and towers does not slow down the AI's attack pattern, but makes them build up, then attack, creating a fun, but beatable AI.
My fun redeveloping the AI:
It has -0.5 to 0.5 attack pattern, with 0.0 as another randomization.
Can play all map types and variants without fault.
Increased the building radius to 70 up from 58, and wall radius decreased to 58 and 84, rather than 59 and 86.
Can build more than 17 towers, if needed (if more are enabled).
Other faults or grandeurs! Lie inside!
Has general N3O AI coding.
best of regards,
|Author||Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
Great and challenging AI! As a huge fan of your N3O FP AI for TAD 1.03 Version 6, I was thrilled to see a new AI done by Murdilator. The "AI4 - Coward AI" implements a lot of the good features of the older N3O FP AI but provides many new aspects and improvements. The defensive behavoir is working better and the AI seems to be more focused when it prepares for an attack. What I really like is the way the AI uses the untis, upgrades and shipments of each civ.
My suggestion would be to utilize the church techs/untis a bit more, if possible.
Thanks for your hard work Murdilator!