Thanks for downloading my map, if you have an comments, suggestions, or bug reports, feel free to let me know about it.
The gameplay is basic Age of Empires 3 gameplay, the only real difference is that you play the role of a defender during the first period of the game then later advance to the offensive. Something else worth noting is that you can't build heavy cannon such a Falconets, Motars, Monitors, Frigets, Heavy Cannon, ect; also factories aren't available. This makes the map very basic military unit played, though homecity shipments and such can still send you these types of units; making them limited.
Some hints on playing the map if you find it too hard:
* You can lower the difficulty by opening the map in the map editor, then going to "test map" and set it on whatever difficultly you want as Player 1.
* Since you're low on seige in this map and the British are well fortified, be sure to use your Church's homecity shipment that allows you to train grenidiers.
* Allying the with natives also allows for other seige weapons.
* As you start the game you begin with several outpost wagons, be sure to put one on each flank of your defending walls and always remember to build more towers there while upgrading both the towers and the wall.
* Be aware that the Cherokee will attack you from within your own territory; making your starting wall useless in defending against their small raiding parties.
Known mistakes are the "Ally with the Natives" quest not working correctly, which isn't much of a big loss at all, and some models not loading correctly(if this causes any problems with loading/maintaining gameplay, please let me know, I don't think it should make any difference at all).