Posted on 04/03/20 @ 02:10 AM (updated 04/04/20
This map is a hybrid and includes both Texas and Rockies Map Styles. This is my fifth re-coded map.
100% Chance of 6 random random groups of 4-5 Pisterlos and 4-5 Renegados per player
100% Chance of 4-3.5 random random groups of 5-6 Comancheros and 5-6 Large Crates of Coin per player
2-4 Apache Native Sites
40k food, 40k wood, 40k gold, 15k XP, 15k export
95-100 villagers, 15-20 miners included
4-5 Town Centers
5-6 Asian Towers (do not count to build total)
1-2 Grove Rickshaws; Mango Groves enabled
10 Hussars and 10 Apache Cavalry per player
Ninjas and Repentant Ninjas enabled
Map 30% larger than normal Rockies
Features Texas Dirt Forest, Texas Grass, Texas Dirt and Texas Trees.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on the map:
- Halb -10 Food Cost, Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold
- TP -50 Wood Cost
- Cuirassier -25 HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost
- Oprichnik -25 HP and +30 Food Cost, Strelet -5s train time
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood, Mahouts -50 food and -50 wood, Gurkha -10 gold, +20 HP
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Ports start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -25 food, Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold, +10s train time, Yabusames -20 gold, Samurai -10 food and gold, +10 HP, -1s train time, Shrines -10 build limit
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -30s train time
- Travois -15s train time
- Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Rockets, Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
And launch Asian Dynasties to play on "Custom Maps". Shows up as "Outlaw Native Desert".
This sums it up!
Made by me, murdilator, aka Justus_Pacificia