Posted on 04/19/20 @ 07:05 AM (updated 08/14/20
This map is a hybrid and includes both Pampas and Northwest Territory Map Styles. This is my ninth re-coded map.
Starting Trigger Timer added: 3 seconds before unlocking changes on map.
If you've previously downloaded this file, then copy and overwrite previous map version in RM3 with the new.
200 Starting Population
100% Chance Cows (4-5 per group)
100% Chance Patriot Musketeers (4-5 per group)
40k food, 40k wood, 40k gold, 15k XP, 15k export
85-95 villagers, 15-20 miners included
4-5 Town Centers
5-6 Asian Towers (do not count to build total)
1-2 Grove Rickshaws; Mango Groves enabled
Ninjas and Repentant Ninjas enabled
6 Trading Posts per Team (12 Total)
Double Tower Build limit
5x Whales per player
Map 20% larger than normal Patagonia
Features New England Forest, New England Cliffs, New England Grass, Ground 4 New England Rock, and New England Lake.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on the map:
- Halberdier -10 Food and Gold Cost, Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold
- Trading Post -50 Wood Cost
- Cuirassier -25 HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost
- Oprichnik -25 HP and +30 Food Cost, Strelet -5s train time
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood, Mahouts -50 food and -50 wood, Gurkha -10 gold, +20 HP
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Ports start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -25 food, Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold, +5s train time, -1 speed, Yabusames -20 gold
- Samurai -10 food and gold, +10 HP, -1s train time
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -30s train time
- Travois -15s train time
- Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Urumi enabled for India
- Shrines -10 Build limit
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, War Huts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit (double build limit)
This sums it up!
Made by me, murdilator, aka Justus_Pacificia