Story: Adventure of six hired mercenaries during 17th century in an unknown location of Amazon housing vast reserve of gold mine.
It's divided into three parts namely:
1) Part 1 - Greed: Story building, Enter and explore the island captured by both pirates and greedy noble. Colonists paid the price with their life. For now you are sided with the greedy noble who hired you to drive out pirates(Boss 1) from the mine.
2) Part 2 - Lost in Jungle: Even though pirates retreated, they captured the mercenaries and threw them in their pit created by boss 2. You need problem solving and team work to get out of the pit and sneak back to the wealthy noble who hired you. Along the way you meet the captured colonists who created their own utopia and exposed the tyranny of the greedy man.
3) Part 3 - Betrayal: Boss 3, the main pirate has to be defeated first, along with other bosses. The independent colonists help you a lot here. After this you need to choose either to liberate the independent colony or to crush them with the greedy noble. Even if you side along with greedy noble, he will crush you at the end to conceal the truth.
You emerge victorious and escape the island, which ever path you choose, you suffer the consequence.
Game mode features:
1) Interaction and completing objectives with good storyline
2) Resources are namely
a.Gold gathered by completing objectives or hidden treasures. They can be used to upgrade into better units or hire other units.
b.Food gathered by killing specified number of units or purchasing it with gold. They can be used to upgrade units health, attack, speed etc.
c. Wood gathered the same way as food but can be exchanged for useful powers like peace, inspiration, bombs, resurrection etc.
3) Mutation are built into 4 stages, each stage a specific unit is required to fulfill the objective. Like long ranged Kanyeke special powers to kill the boss hidden afar etc.
4) Training armies and properly controlling them to defeat enemies.
Right now I completed till part 2, This is beta version do try this and provide suggestions. If you want to support me finishing the game feel free to collaborate.
This game is for fun, I would love to spread my idea and spear its influence online. Do take credits if you can improve it better.