Posted on 05/04/20 @ 06:46 AM (updated 08/14/20
This map is a hybrid and includes both Yukon and Ozarks Map Styles. This is my eleventh re-coded map.
Starting Trigger Timer added: 3 seconds before unlocking changes on map.
If you've previously downloaded this file, then copy and overwrite previous map version in RM3 with the new.
200 Starting Population
2 Cree, Nootka or Huron Native Posts
40k food, 40k wood, 40k gold, 15k XP, 15k export
85-95 villagers, 15-20 miners included
4-5 Town Centers
5-6 Asian Towers (do not count to build total)
1-2 Grove Rickshaws; Mango Groves enabled
Ninjas and Repentant Ninjas enabled
5 Trading Posts
Gold Mines across map
Map double size larger than normal Ozarks
Features Yukon Forest, Yukon Snow and Yukon Cliffs.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on the map:
- Halberdier -10 Food and Gold Cost, Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold
- Trading Post -50 Wood Cost
- Cuirassier -25 HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost
- Oprichnik -25 HP and +30 Food Cost, Strelet -5s train time
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood, Mahouts -50 food and -50 wood, Gurkha -10 gold, +20 HP
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Ports start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -25 food, Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold, +5s train time, -1 speed, Yabusames -20 gold
- Samurai -10 food and gold, +10 HP, -1s train time
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -30s train time
- Travois -15s train time
- Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Urumi enabled for India
- Shrines -10 Build limit
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, War Huts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit (double build limit)
This sums it up!
Made by me, murdilator, aka Justus_Pacificia