Posted on 05/04/20 @ 07:05 AM (updated 08/30/20
These maps are called silly and make up for silly games.
Place Maps in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
All the maps have 40-50 Villagers, 10-15 Miners included, 4-5 Town Centers, 100 Native Warriors (4 Different types per map), 10000 Wood, 10000, Coin, 10000 Export, 15000 XP and 15000 Food, and are 10% larger than the original maps. Each Map has the same amount of Trading Posts as normal, and Great Lakes has Cherokee instead of Cree. Each map has Gold Mines laying across them.
Silly Mongolia always spawns extra Town Centers in FFA Mode; Silly Ozarks always spawns extra Units in FFA Mode.
Silly Carolina updated and should place units always for all players
Silly Yucatan updated and should place units in FFA Mode for all players
Silly Painted Desert updated and should place units for all players
Silly Yucatan updated and should place Explorer/War Chief/Monks for all players
Starting Trigger Timer added: 3 seconds before unlocking changes on map. This makes online work easier.
Included in download:
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on the map:
- Halberdier -10 Food and Gold Cost, Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold
- Trading Post -50 Wood Cost
- Cuirassier -25 HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost
- Oprichnik -25 HP and +30 Food Cost, Strelet -5s train time
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood, Mahouts -50 food and -50 wood, Gurkha -10 gold, +20 HP
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Ports start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -25 food, Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold, +5s train time, -1 speed, Yabusames -20 gold
- Samurai -10 food and gold, +10 HP, -1s train time
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -30s train time
- Travois -15s train time
- Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Urumi enabled for India
- Shrines -0 Build limit
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, War Huts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit (double build limit)
To Play Press "Custom Maps" in skirmish or online mode found next to the map selector.
This sums it up!
Made by me, murdilator, aka Justus_Pacificia