I cannot review since i am not allowed to, since i have not played it full...
But here's a list of bugs/bad stuff:
- Try using Treasure Guardian a little less. They don't attack automatic unless their allies are getting attacked.
- Way too few instructions. A cinematic or something would be great.
- No readme included. Would be preferable for newbies to scenario design and installing.
- You cannot take the treasures, since you can't attack the Treasure Guardians. Maybe adding a new player to control the factories?
- You control many "PROP" units, that doesn't deserve any purpose at all. Maybe adding a new player to control those?
- I think that if the game drags out, the only wood that you can get will come from the factories, since there aren't many trees.
- No water flag spawn. You can send the "1 Galley" card unlimited without any other effect than it's taking your shipments.
But other than that, a great try
If you continue this way, you'll make toprated scenarios sometime:)
Posted on 07/27/06 @ 02:47 PM
hi i've downloaded ur map and its kinda funny but confusing. what i wanted to know is how did u put that fixed gun over the fixed gun support. can anyone tell me please? i was an expert with AOE2-the conq. but i'm completly new in this one. thanks for anyone who answers ;)
Posted on 10/03/08 @ 05:03 AM
1 first u place it next to the cun positsion and later u pus the move opjects button and whalla
Posted on 10/03/08 @ 07:22 PM
he posted that over 2 years ago lmao, and work on your spelling...