I have worked on a new RP-Campaign-style Scenario with focus on the colonization theme! Special: Choice Dialog: Two different approaches to the game!
I have chosen the history of Jamestown for kind-of historical accuracy for this campaign! But because of the lack of reliable information i added a lot to the different tribes which does not reflect real history!
- Big map with a lot to do!
- Your Choice matters! Decide how to deal with 3 different tribes in the region: Either form alliances or loot them for ressources!
- detailed cutscenes with music and voice lines from original game (just when it fits)
- Custom Homecities (Install instructions in the README) with three different Decks according to your playstyle!
- Interesting secondary missions, which really impact your gameplay!
- Challenging difficulty, which increases while you progress the primary objectives!
- Build up and defend Jamestown from enemy raids!ü
- and more!
If you encounter any form of bugs please report them in the comments and I will update the scenario, the scenario has two different paths and I could have overseen one or two bugs, but as it is now there should not be any which stop you from playing!
If you liked the scenario i would appreciate if you leave a comment on how you liked my different approach from the usual in the objectives! Do you have any ideas on improvement or did you encounter any bugs? Leave me a comment :)!
Thanks! Appreciate your review! I tried to give every deck pros and cons like that the economic plan has factories but npt unit shipments, which really make the early game more difficult! Thanks for seeing the effort :)
Posted on 08/14/20 @ 02:49 AM
Really fun one, thanks for the sharing. But i had some issues so i would like to report that. After getting Alliance with the Green tribe, they just running around with their troops in your settlement. Also with Pink tribe, nothing happened when i make an Alliance.
Another thing which i don't know is it because of my game, When i started i was Player 2. So i when to scenario editor and switched to Player 1 in order to play.
Posted on 08/19/20 @ 08:37 PM
I need help. When i start the scenario i dont start with the red(smith) but with the light blue(one of the natives) and i dont know what to do!
Posted on 09/02/20 @ 06:36 PM
Hello. I have the same problem as above. Every time I start the scenario I am not John Smith. I cannot work toward any objective. Any help would be greatly appreciated.