I have worked on a new RP-Campaign-style Scenario with focus on the colonization theme! Special: Choice Dialog: Two different approaches to the game!
I have chosen the history of Jamestown for kind-of historical accuracy for this campaign! But because of the lack of reliable information i added a lot to the different tribes which does not reflect real history!
- Big map with a lot to do!
- Your Choice matters! Decide how to deal with 3 different tribes in the region: Either form alliances or loot them for ressources!
- detailed cutscenes with music and voice lines from original game (just when it fits)
- Custom Homecities (Install instructions in the README) with three different Decks according to your playstyle!
- Interesting secondary missions, which really impact your gameplay!
- Challenging difficulty, which increases while you progress the primary objectives!
- Build up and defend Jamestown from enemy raids!ü
- and more!
If you encounter any form of bugs please report them in the comments and I will update the scenario, the scenario has two different paths and I could have overseen one or two bugs, but as it is now there should not be any which stop you from playing!
If you liked the scenario i would appreciate if you leave a comment on how you liked my different approach from the usual in the objectives! Do you have any ideas on improvement or did you encounter any bugs? Leave me a comment :)!