Posted on 08/25/20 @ 01:55 PM (updated 08/30/20
This map is a hybrid and includes both Saguenay and Texas Map Styles. This is my sixteenth re-coded map.
Starting Trigger Timer added: 3 seconds before unlocking changes on map.
Fixed: Asians now will spawn all units: Units no longer avoid Starting Towers.
This is a fixed version of my Texas with extra units.
200 Starting Population
20 Starting Bighorn per player
2-3 Nootka Settlements
40k food, 40k wood, 40k gold, 15k XP, 15k export
90-95 villagers, 15-20 miners
4-5 Town Centers
5-6 Asian Towers (do not count to build total)
1-2 Grove Rickshaws; Mango Groves enabled
Fusiliers and Repentant Fusiliers enabled
4x2 Trading Posts
Double Tower Build limit
Map 1.5x larger than normal Texas
Features Saguenay Forest, Saguenay Grass, Ground 1 Saguenay, Ground 2 Saguenay;
Ground 5 Saguenay and Ground 4 Saguenay. Also Featured are Rocky Mountain2 Cliffs.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on the map:
- Nootka Clubman +10 Build Limit
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost, Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold
- Trading Post -50 Wood Cost
- Cuirassier -25 HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost
- Oprichnik -25 HP and +30 Food Cost, Strelet -5s train time
- Indian Rajputs -15 wood, Mahouts -50 food and -50 wood, -2 Population
- Gurkha -5 gold, +10 HP, Flail Elephants +1 Speed
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Ports start the game with +50 Wood
- Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood, Forest Prowlers +10 HP
- Ashigarus +10 gold, +5s train time, -1 speed, Yabusames -20 gold
- Samurai -10 food and gold, +10 HP, -1s train time
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Travois -15s train time
- Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Urumi enabled for India
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, War Huts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit (double build limit)
- +1 Town Center Build Limit
- +15 Dutch Settler Build Limit
- Sioux Axe Riders -40 Food
- Mango Groves Enabled (players start with 1 Wagon)
- Fusiliers and Repentant Fusiliers enabled
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
And Select "Custom Maps" in the game setup to play! Load for each player that comes in online!
Shows up as "Legend Nootka Lands".