Posted on 08/25/20 @ 02:04 PM (updated 08/29/20
This map is a hybrid and includes both New England and Araucania Map Styles. This is my seventeenth re-coded map.
Starting Trigger Timer added: 3 seconds before unlocking changes on map.
Fixed: Native Settlements in 1v1 can be built on (were too close to cliffs).
This is a better version of my previous Araucania.
200 Starting Population
25 Cree Trackers per player
1 Cree Settlement per player
40k food, 40k wood, 40k gold, 15k XP, 15k export
90-95 villagers, 15-20 miners
4-5 Town Centers
5-6 Asian Towers (do not count to build total)
1-2 Grove Rickshaws; Mango Groves enabled
2-3 Dock wagons
Fusiliers and Repentant Fusiliers enabled
8 Trading Posts
2x Tin Mines
Double Tower Build limit
Map 1.2x larger, 1.2x wider than normal Araucania (map less rectangular)
Cliffs shortened in width to help placing
Features New England Forest, Great Lakes Forest, New England Grass, New England Cliffs, New England Coast.
Free For All Placement improved from (0.25, 0.25, 0.9) to (0.4, 0.4, 0.0).
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on the map:
- Cree Tracker +10 Build Limit
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost, Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold
- Trading Post -50 Wood Cost
- Cuirassier -25 HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost
- Oprichnik -25 HP and +30 Food Cost, Strelet -5s train time
- Indian Rajputs -15 wood, Mahouts -50 food and -50 wood, -2 Population
- Gurkha -5 gold, +10 HP, Flail Elephants +1 Speed
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Ports start the game with +50 Wood
- Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood, Forest Prowlers +10 HP
- Ashigarus +10 gold, +5s train time, -1 speed, Yabusames -20 gold
- Samurai -10 food and gold, +10 HP, -1s train time
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Travois -15s train time
- Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Urumi enabled for India
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, War Huts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit (double build limit)
- +1 Town Center Build Limit
- +15 Dutch Settler Build Limit
- Sioux Axe Riders -40 Food
- Mango Groves Enabled (players start with 1 Wagon)
- Fusiliers and Repentant Fusiliers enabled
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
And Select "Custom Maps" in the game setup to play! Load for each player that comes in online!
Shows up as "Legend Cree Lands".