This map is a hybrid and includes both Ceylon and Orinoco Map Styles. This is my nineteenth re-coded map.
Starting Trigger Timer added: 3 seconds before unlocking changes on map.
200 Starting Population
4 Jesuit Settlements
40k food, 40k wood, 40k gold, 15k XP, 15k export
10 per 2s Resource Trickle; 1 Export and 1 XP.
100 villagers, 15-20 miners
4-5 Town Centers
0 Asian Towers (do not count to build total)
1-2 Grove Rickshaws; Mango Groves enabled
NO Trading Posts
2x Silver Mines
Double Tower Build limit
Gates enabled for AI
Features Ceylon Forest, Ceylon Grass, Deccan Plateau River.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on the map:
- Jesuit Conquistador +10 Build Limit
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost, Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold
- Trading Post -50 Wood Cost
- Cuirassier -25 HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost
- Oprichnik -25 HP and +30 Food Cost, Strelet -5s train time
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood, +10 HP
- Mahouts -150 food and -25 wood, -2 Population, -5s train time
- Gurkha -5 gold, +10 HP, Flail Elephants +1 Speed
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Ports start the game with +50 Wood
- Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood, Forest Prowlers +10 HP
- Ashigarus +10 gold, +1s train time, -1 speed, Yabusames -20 gold
- Samurai -10 food and gold, +10 HP, -1s train time
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Travois -15s train time
- Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, War Huts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit (double build limit)
- +2 Town Center Build Limit
- +15 Dutch Settler Build Limit
- Sioux Axe Riders -40 Food
- Mango Groves Enabled (players start with 1 Wagon)
- Resource Trickle 10 Food, Wood and Coin per 2 Seconds; 1 XP and 1 Export Trickle.
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
And Select "Custom Maps" in the game setup to play! Load for each player that comes in online!
Shows up as "Legend Jesuit Conquest".