Posted on 10/17/20 @ 03:20 AM (updated 10/18/20
These maps I made to create quicker buildups in Treaty games for the TAD version of AOE3.
Maps are unchanged; each has exactly the same things on it.
I have picked only the most common Treaty Land Maps for this set.
Each Map features:
25k Food, 15k Wood and 15k Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
4 Covered Wagons
1 Factory Wagon
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
And a new map set, Ivory Maps.
Update: Fixed Silk Road.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Factory Enabled from Factory Wagon
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood, Forest Prowlers +10 HP (120)
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhosues +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Complete Collection and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Plays best with Horsemaster AI installed.
Please enjoy the maps!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
In these maps I hope to show how conflicts and campaigns can be fought and dealt with in a game rather than in real life. It is my belief that in E-Sports there could be a representation of nations that would prevent actual force from being used. So as a diagram, or a training program including AI opponents, people could engage with a kinder start and be more friendly towards each other. I also endeavor that the maps will bring out a new concept: kind play. This differs from fair play in that all will be able to compete on an even level, rather than just those who are most competitive. The kinder start is my key: not to change gameplay or attitudes, but starting resources and units.
Good Gaming everyone!