These maps I made to create quicker buildups in Land and Water Treaty games for the TAD version of AOE3. This combined mode selects from both Land and Sea.
Maps are unchanged; each has exactly the same things on it.
I have picked only the most common Land and Treaty Water Maps for this set.
Each Map features:
25k Food, 15k Wood and 15k Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
3 Covered Wagons (4 on Ivory Maps)
1 Bank Wagon (1 Factory Wagon on Ivory Maps)
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
And a new map set, Abe's Maps. When selected it chooses either a Ruby Map or an Ivory Map, with 19 different choices. I wanted to have more variety, so I made this setup too. This gives nearly always a random chance in each game.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Banks Enabled from Bank Wagon (Factory from Factory Wagon on Ivory Maps)
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood, Forest Prowlers +10 HP (120)
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhosues +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Plays best with Horsemaster AI installed.
Feel free to try the Horsemaster especially on 2v2 and some on 3v3 with Abe's Maps.
Please enjoy the maps!