Posted on 12/14/20 @ 05:44 AM (updated 01/02/21
These maps I put units and resources on to create quicker buildups in Land and Water Treaty games for the TAD version of AOE3. These maps select from both Land and Sea.
All maps here made by ESOC Community, none by me. I simply add units, changes and resources.
Maps are unchanged; each has exactly the same things on it.
Update: Parallel Rivers now gives proper resources and trigger changes.
Note: Herald Island must be played TVB (Top versus bottom) and only does 1v1, 2v2, 3v3.
I have picked all of the unique ESOC Land and Water Maps for this set.
For Icons and Map Backgrounds download and install ESOC Maps from Eso-community.net:
All maps can be played on 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, FFA 3 player, FFA 5 Player, etc.
Each Map features:
25k Food, 15k Wood and 15k Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
3 Covered Wagons
1 Bank Wagon
2 Mango Grove Rickshaws
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Silver ESOC Adirondacks
Silver ESOC Alaska
Silver ESOC Arizona
Silver ESOC Arkansas
Silver ESOC Baja California
Silver ESOC Bengal
Silver ESOC Bering Strait
Silver ESOC Bonnie Springs
Silver ESOC Cascade Range
Silver ESOC Cerrado
Silver ESOC Chupat
Silver ESOC Colorado>
Silver ESOC Dhaka
Silver ESOC Fertile Crescent
Silver ESOC Florida
Silver ESOC Fraser River
Silver ESOC Gran Chaco
Silver ESOC Great Basin
Silver ESOC Guatemala
Silver ESOC Herald Island
Silver ESOC High Plains
Silver ESOC Hudson Bay
Silver ESOC Indonesia
Silver ESOC Iowa
Silver ESOC Jebel Musa
Silver ESOC Kamchatka
Silver ESOC Klondike
Silver ESOC Lumaco
Silver ESOC Malaysia
Silver ESOC Manchac
Silver ESOC Manchuria
Silver ESOC Manitoba
Silver ESOC Mendocino
Silver ESOC Mississippi
Silver ESOC Nahanni</map>
Silver ESOC Nepal
Silver ESOC New Mexico
Silver ESOC Pampas Sierras
Silver ESOC Parallel Rivers
Silver ESOC Tassili
Silver ESOC Thailand
Silver ESOC Thar Desert
Silver ESOC Tibet
Silver ESOC Tuparro
Silver ESOC Viedma
Silver ESOC Vietnam
Silver ESOC Wabakimi
Silver ESOC Wadmalaw
Silver ESOC Yalu River
Silver ESOC Zavkhan
And a new map set, Silver Maps. When selected it chooses either a Water Map or an Land Map, with 50 different choices. I wanted to have an ultra-random game-mode, so I put this together in a map-set.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Banks Enabled from Bank Wagon
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood, Forest Prowlers +10 HP (120)
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhosues +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Plays best with Horsemaster AI installed.
Feel free to try the Horsemaster on 2v2 with Hard or Expert Difficulty, or Post-Imperial.
Please enjoy the maps!