- NR WOL Bonus Maps
- AI 13, The Freestyle
- Freestyle, Easy - Downtown Bayou
- Map Specific Techs for Extra Mercenary Units
- Honest Maps (new!)
- Angel Island Zone
- Esport Hispaniola - 1v1
- Hunting Maps (new!)
- Guardsman, Online - Fjord
- Guardsman, Expert - Eco Araucania
- Guardsman, Online - Esport Andes - Upper
- Esport Caribbean - 1v1
- Portuguese Water Turtle vs Russians
- Guardsman, Online - Eco Honshu
- Portuguese Water Turtle vs Ottomans
- Guardsman, Moderate - Portuguese Water Turtle
- Guardsman, Online - Eco Yucatan
- Guardsman, Online - Surprise Great Plains
- Tiny Map for AoE3DE & AoE3TAD
- Guardsman, Expert - New England
Posted on 03/24/21 @ 06:01 AM (updated 04/05/21
These maps I made to create quicker buildups in Treaty games for the TAD version of AOE3.
Maps are unchanged; each has exactly the same things on it.
I have picked various and lesser played Treaty Land Maps for this set.
Made so that the AI will play well on them.
Added Pampas, Plymouth and Rockies
April 5: Age Rockies always places Covered Wagons
Each Map features:
25k Food, 15k Wood and 15k Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
3 Covered Wagons
1 Bank Wagon
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
And a new map set, Crystal Maps.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Banks Enabled from Bank Wagon
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Complete Collection and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Plays best with Horsemaster AI installed.
Please enjoy the maps!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
|No messages found|