- Honest Maps (new!)
- Angel Island Zone
- Esport Hispaniola - 1v1
- Hunting Maps (new!)
- Guardsman, Online - Fjord
- Guardsman, Expert - Eco Araucania
- Guardsman, Online - Esport Andes - Upper
- Esport Caribbean - 1v1
- Portuguese Water Turtle vs Russians
- Guardsman, Online - Eco Honshu
- Portuguese Water Turtle vs Ottomans
- Guardsman, Moderate - Portuguese Water Turtle
- Guardsman, Online - Eco Yucatan
- Guardsman, Online - Surprise Great Plains
- Tiny Map for AoE3DE & AoE3TAD
- Guardsman, Expert - New England
- Guardsman, Expert - Eco Yellow River
- Eco Maps (new!)
- Guardsman, Moderate - Age Hispaniola
- Guardsman, Moderate - Age Indochina
Posted on 05/04/21 @ 10:39 AM (updated 06/17/21
These maps I've added just 2 Covered Wagons, 1 Mango Grove Rickshaw and 1 Native Scout. Booming and exploration are easier on these maps!
Map are same; only units and resources added. I have also chosen only the most playable maps.
These are for meant for 20 Minute Treaty.
I have made this map-mode as an in between Jolly mode (2-5k res) and Crystal Mode (15-25k res).
Gates are enabled for the AI on all these maps.
I recommend using these maps in place of the original for all games against my AI.
Recommended: Hard Difficulty or higher
Also I've added extra speed for Advanced Balloons as well as extra LOS on all these maps.
June 17: Fixed bug with AI not playing always on Himalayas and Himalayas - Upper; install these maps again if you have a previous downloaded version.
Update May 5: New England correctly spawns Native Scout and 5000-8000 starting resources.
2500 XP (5 Shipments)
8000 Food, 5000 Wood and 5000 Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
2 Covered Wagons
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
1 Native Scout
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Natives: Some Native & some Asian.
Himalayas - Upper
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Advanced Hot Air Balloon +2 Speed (4), +40 LOS (70)
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Shows up as "Tryhard Maps".
Maps made for multiplayer as well as single player.
Please enjoy the maps!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
|No messages found|