N3O Patch 1.3z3Qc Added Pack (December 27)
Posted on 07/29/21 @ 10:38 AM (updated 12/27/21
This work has been something that I have wanted to release here for quite a time, and now here it is!
It now includes a powerful AI that plays all Civs! Included also are new maps, in case you want that.
It works on LAN, but not fully functional on Online. Backup of general files included if you want to uninstall.
Fan Patch 1.3 gives you all the flairs of Age of Empires 4 but rather than adding new civilizations, it enhances their attributes and gives each civilization unique techs that they can upgrade.
New Buildings include Observatory, Tribal Council's Hut, Great Temple.
Based on historical research done by myself years back.
There is a general list of Patch Notes included in with the file; these are mostly correct and there are a few small things not mentioned in them.
This is my master creation.
I will release any new changes here made to this version of the added pack.
Changes from Previous Version & AI:
- AI Plays all civilizations and all game modes, especially NR30 and DM.
- Updated a fix in the AI to build Capitol always, and skip out on second Market I added previously.
- Updated Spanish AI not to use Spanish Square as in Treaty it prevented them getting enough Villagers.
- Made Tomahawks cost 1 population space (not 0); removed 100 Build limit to regular training.
- Made Aztec AI train more Jaguar Prowl Knights, less Coyote Runners.
- Chinese AI fixed training of Banner Armies; it no longer tries to build Light Infantry.
Added missing sounds for Rocket Ship and VC Frigate.
- Made Cavalry Archers 265 HP, 13 Damage, 3.0x vs Cavalry, 2.4x vs Coyote Runner type units
- Made Landsknechts 4.25 speed, 1.1x vs Heavy Infantry.
- Made Barbary Corsairs 1.5x vs Cavalry and Light Infantry.
- Updated Techtree to make Kalmucks get 30% armor in Industrial.
- Updated Portuguese AI to not use Mercenaries and Ottoman AI to not spam Barbary Corsairs.
Update December 27:
- Added staggering Treaty Saving for Resources in Colonial, Fortress, Industrial Ages aimed toward age up.
- This should prevent AI staying in Fortress Age in Treaty Games and focus on aging up correctly.
- To install from previous install copy the new Guardsman AI version into Data - AI3.
Update December 16: Added Guardsman AI, which plays Treaty Games better
- Maintains Shogun and Daimyo for Japan while not training them as regular units
- Special Economic Rules for Treaty for Natives, Ottomans, Japanese, French
- Special Economic Rules for Treaty for British, Spanish, Portuguese
- Imperial Age Rule for Chinese to Build one more War Academy
- Special Economic Rules for Treaty for Chinese, Dutch, Indians, Russians
- Aztecs build less Arrow Knights (0.78 + biasinf instead of 0.80 + biasinf)
- Aztecs use Temple of Coatlicue (Arrow Knights) rather than Temple of Xolotl (Villagers)
- Chinese use Western Reforms and Manchu Combat and have handling for these shipments
- Fortress Age Rule for Chinese to Build two War Academies in this age
Update October 23:
- Updated Abilities file for Rocket Ship, Clipper, French Privateer, Dutch Privateer, VC Frigate
- Updated sound files for French Privateer and Dutch Privateer
- Fixed German AI Priorities to build Native Warriors and Mercenaries when available
- German AI now uses more Cavalry Bias, and less Uhlans and more War Wagons
- Added in AI Improved Grenades Card for British, Thoroughbreds Card for French, Military Reforms for Dutch, Irregulars for Ottomans, Siege Discipline for Iroquois
- Removed Infinite Grenadiers Card from British, removed Richelieu's Regiment from French
- Added AI resource savings for non-Treaty Games, staggering from past 10 minutes and up
- AIs gather for 2 Additional Town Centers in Fortress instead of gathering for 1
- Portuguese use Econmedia Manor for Church Card
- British now build 2 additional Town Centers always
- Added in AI map handling for Water Maps, 20 Fishing Boat boom used on most water maps
- Added AI handling for some of my Custom Maps, including NR Ceylon, NR Caribbean, NR Amazonia where the AI will transport armies over the ocean to attack just as on regular versions.
- Allowed AI to train navies every time in most water maps.
- Included Protoy.xmb and Techtree.xmb so that the mod it will work on new Computers.
If an old computer and new computer are playing, make sure to install it along with the regular copy and paste install.
- Updated civs.xml file for Chinese Territorial Armies: they no longer give 1 Iron Flail along with Arquebusiers and Changdao Swordsmen.
- AI now builds fishing boats and navy on Island Polynesia.
- AI has more aggressive bonus values and less defensive values:
Opportunity Attack increased to 0.3 (0.2), Opportunity Defense given 0.35 bonus for attack (0.15).
This should help them focus on attacking armies and saving allies a bit less.
- British AI now uses Infinite Grenadiers Card instead of 3 Rockets.
- AI now uses Fishing Boats correctly as I tested something in the previous version.
- AI again uses 0.25 for Opportunity Defense (0.35).
- AI no longer transports military units on Honshu and NR Honshu; this interfered with land gameplay.
- AI now uses 0.25 for Offense Bonus and 0.20 for Defense Bonus.
- Aztec AI now builds less Arrow Knights and more War Hut units.
- Germans train units with original values (more balanced army).
- Germans AI now always upgrades Prussian Needle Guns and Guard War Wagons in Imperial Age (for Treaty Games).
- New Rule for Germans in Treaty Games added in Hard and Expert for more economic population before 10 minutes (100) and less after 10 minutes (95) as well as room for shipping factories with extra Uhlans in custom matches (80 military pop, 105 after 10 minutes).
- New Rule for British for upgrading Veteran and Guard Grenadiers in Imperial Age.
- New Rule added for researching Legendary Native Warriors and Exalted Native Warriors in situations when desired.
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
|No messages found|