So you plan to write a tutorial? Great! Now to make life easier for us all I'd like to sum-up some guidelines on how these tutorials 'should' look like. Note that these are guidelines on how the page's structure will look like when I upload your tutorial. It saves me a lot of time if you could follow these guidelines. But they remain guidelines so I'll never reject a tutorial because it isn't created according to these guidelines.
- • No CSS-style sheet; we already use one and we'll only use that one, so to get colours etc. use plain HTML-code like <font color=""></font>
- • If possible, use <strong></strong> to bold text, <em></em> to italic text, underline just remains <u></u>; this is code being W3C compliant or not.
- • Use <br /> to start on a new row; note that you'll have to close the tag, so NOT <br>, but <br />; also this is for W3C compliancy.
- • Don't use tables or paragraphs, instead use DIVs in combination with <br />.
- • Using templates is out of the question; AoE3H already has a design and using a template will only make your code more diffecult where it should remain simple.
Please obtain prior written permission from HeavenGames if you wish to use our site's content and graphics on other sites, publications, or media. Age of Empires III is a game by Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios.
Disclaimer | Privacy Statement | Forum Code of Conduct . .