You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » How do i install aoe 3? if anyoen is still here?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How do i install aoe 3? if anyoen is still here?
Doomguy117
Skirmisher
posted 08-31-19 05:56 PM EDT (US)         
How do i install age of empires 3 for windows 10? i have the cd version for it, the complete collection.

is this the correct order:

1. install the full game of ages of empires 3, then install the first expansion and do i added the patches before or after i install the 2nd expansion?
AuthorReplies:
ephestion
Skirmisher
posted 09-05-19 03:33 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
1. Install base game
2. Install expansions
3. Patch them if not done automatically. Start with base game then expansions in order.

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde
"I don't think I'm smarter than you because you believe in God. I think I'm smarter than you because you're absolutely nuts. -Stormraider responding to me."
Doomguy117
Skirmisher
posted 09-06-19 06:56 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
1. Install base game
2. Install expansions
3. Patch them if not done automatically. Start with base game then expansions in order.

Cool, thanks. do you know any good fanmade campaigns for aoe3?
murdilator
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-19 09:20 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Here are some that I have made:

https://www.moddb.com/games/age-of-empires-iii-the-asian-dynasties/addons/six-sagas

They go in My Documents -- My Games -- Age of Empires III -- Scenario, and each scenario is its own mini-campaign.
Doomguy117
Skirmisher
posted 09-10-19 01:44 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Thank you murdilator. cool ideas. are you planning on making anymore?

How i should launch them in custom scenarios? what should i type since this one works differently than aom?

im assuming these adventures are the only campaign missions that are fanmade?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames