Modding Discussions
Moderated by Alexastor, MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Modding question/help
posted 07-14-23 02:06 PM EDT (US)   
Hi everyone!
I'm a new and possibly a little overzealous modder trying to create a new Native American civ for the Definitive edition of the game. I've run into two problems. techtreey doesn't seem to want to connect to the civ file so I can't create units or build buildings in the game, and my faction isn't available in skirmish. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to help fix these issues?
Thanks!
Replies:
posted 07-15-23 06:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Hi, make sure you use the civ.file from data. Changing this resets ui from documents hc, saved maps, ect. Hope to see your work.

Ages from tech too political.file one more of these to Asia. Have fun!

[This message has been edited by gruntingjim (edited 07-15-2023 @ 06:39 PM).]

posted 07-16-23 11:55 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
Hey, thanks for the response, it turns out failed to close some of the tags. Everything is there now, but its all locked behind age restrictions (even the stuff that should be available from age 1) and I can't age up. I'm trying to figure out a solution, but if y'all have suggestions I'll take them.
Thanks!
posted 07-16-23 06:57 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Easy to mis-splice the tech file- use his processer(far right) till you know better. Age out or grayed out buttons is a first stop with no major sweep that fixs, he will sift through any mistakes until it's yours. Any test could save a boo boo- just be perfect.
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Modding Discussions » Modding question/help
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames