You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

New World Tournament

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: [ROUND 1] masa_veh VS Jakinator
posted 06-21-06 12:31 PM EDT (US)   
So, i waiting for him for all days...and Never saw him at eso. what can i do admins?

he also don't have a game in 2 weeks i guess =/

u can confirm this at

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/EntityStats.aspx?loc=en-US&EntityName=Jakinator&md=ZS_Supremacy

tkz, c ya

Replies:
posted 06-21-06 12:41 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Well, seeing as you made a thread and he hasn't played recently, we'll have to wait and see if he shows. We can really only go by what was done on these forums, so if he does not reply you will most likely move on.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][] Stonewall J [][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
posted 06-22-06 10:11 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
Umm...I'm not sure what happened because I posted first...on June 19th. But, no worries, looks like we have contact. masa_veh, any chance we could have a game on Saturday? I see that you're from Brazil, so the difference can't be too bad, eh? Let me just throw out a time and see if you like? How does 12 noon Eastern Standard Time sound?

I'm new to all of this, so please give me some pointers about making the hook-up. I'll add you to my "friends" list. Will you set up the game and invite me? Is that a good approach?

If something happens and the game doesn't kick off for some reason, I'll come straight back to this post and we can figure out where to go.

I'm going to get my but handed to me, but still looking forward to the game.

posted 06-23-06 00:56 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
oh, sorry, really sorry, but, i'm waiting for u 1 week in eso =/ and i never saw u online....
i'm able to play any time this friday(today), until 22GMT its good for me.
send me a e-mail or pm or add on msn...lets play =)
posted 06-23-06 06:20 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
Hi masa_veh.

Yes, I've been really busy for some time now, so haven't been online. My time zone is EDT. So, 22GMT = 6pm EDT. Please confirm so there's no confusion.

I'll be online tonight (Friday) at 6pm EDT. How will this work? Will you set up a game and invite me? You've done this before, eh? I added you to my friends list so I can see if you're online.

I don't do the MSN thing. Yesterday, I sent an email to your Hotmail address...found it online.

Look forward to the game!

posted 06-23-06 11:34 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Yes, i'll set up the game and invite u =)

C ya on 22GMT so, bye bye, gl.

Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » New World Tournament » [ROUND 1] masa_veh VS Jakinator
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames