You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

New World Tournament

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: [Round 5] Blue_Gaiden vs Elfanor
posted 07-20-06 10:16 AM EDT (US)   
When do you want to own me? I'm thinking Saturday is good.
Replies:
posted 07-20-06 09:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 17  
give ur best i wanna own you
posted 07-25-06 09:26 AM EDT (US)     2 / 17  
huh ? I thought I had lost my game vs ruza ??? I have no idea whats going on but if we have to play let it be asap.

It seems that te deadline is today..... Im logging in now, if I dont see you Ill come back at ~12pm GMT +2 (working till then).

edit 2 : Didnt see you on, I will be back tonight at 12pm GMT +2 (could be 1am if I finnish work late). If you not there Ive asked the admins if they could give us another 24 hour to complete the round. If its ok for them and for you we could play tomorow, I got my whole day off (just gotta go visit my nephew for his b-day in the evening).

Let me now what you think.

[This message has been edited by elfanor (edited 07-25-2006 @ 09:49 AM).]

posted 07-25-06 10:17 AM EDT (US)     3 / 17  
Ok I just woke up and I work till 5PM my time. Lets see that would be...GMT 1AM? So then I could pack up and rush home and be home at 6PM my time so can you start around 2AM GMT?

The problem is I have to attend a meeting at 4:30 PM my time so there is no way I can get off work early.

So basically I can be on at 2AM GMT I think (that is tonight for me, but Wednesday morning for GMT). Unless the meeting goes late. Then we have to hope for an extension. But Wednesday is very bad for me I have to drive 120 miles and will be gone for most of the day. If I get home at like 3 AM GMT can you play then on Wednesday (Wednesday for me, Thursday morning in GMT).

Are these times ok for you? Reply back soon, I will check this again on my lunch break in 5 hours.

Let me know if those times don't work for you.

Edit: OK, I'm here on my lunch break but I guees your still at work so we can't play now either. Keep in touch.

[This message has been edited by Blue_Gaiden (edited 07-25-2006 @ 03:40 PM).]

posted 07-25-06 04:56 PM EDT (US)     4 / 17  
Ah yeah you know thats acturally my fault. Ruza was eliminated for cheating. Try to get it done ASAP. Can you guys get it done by thursday?

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • posted 07-25-06 11:31 PM EDT (US)     5 / 17  
    Hmm, you couldn't make it tonight?
    posted 07-26-06 07:54 AM EDT (US)     6 / 17  
    Sorry, couldnt make it

I got so much work right now I can barely think about anything else. Anyway, I have a day off today but still got stuff to do, so Ill just login 3 or 4 times during the day and see wether you are on, if I can catch you we ll play today.

Mokon gave us an extension till thursday so we could arrange a game for that day. I will be busy from 8am till 2pm GMT, but any other time will do, I suggest you pick an hour and Ill meet you then.

If you have no chance to play tomorow, 3am GMT will do, but Id rather play tomorow cause 3am GMT would be 5am for me ^_^

[This message has been edited by elfanor (edited 07-26-2006 @ 08:29 AM).]

posted 07-26-06 11:20 AM EDT (US)     7 / 17  
    What cheat used ruza ??
    posted 07-26-06 11:42 AM EDT (US)     8 / 17  
    I think someone else was playing on his name.

Well, yesterday would probably have been best for you then. Stinks that you couldn't make it. Anyway yeah it all depends on traffic. If there is a lot of traffic then I will probably be home later than 5AM your time. But if there isn't a lot then I will probably be home earlier. California freeways are famous for traffic though hehe.

Hopefully we can get this out of the way though so the tourney could move on.

posted 07-26-06 02:50 PM EDT (US)     9 / 17  
    since iam the person the winner of u both has to play in the next round pls add me in msn when u have made this match
    msn: flambertz@web.de
    take the time u need the last day of round 6 would be ok for me to play the games
    posted 07-26-06 05:38 PM EDT (US)     10 / 17  
    Well, Ill wake up at around 6-7am my time and see wether you are on or not. Dont wait for me later than 7am though.
    posted 07-26-06 09:12 PM EDT (US)     11 / 17  
    You on now? I was gonna try to jump on but I see your not on right now. I guess your sleeping. I'm gonna be leaving here shortly to eat and then drive back home so I will get on then too and see if your online.
    posted 07-27-06 00:27 AM EDT (US)     12 / 17  
    Just logged in but didnt see you Ill try to catch you later in the day. Any suggestion for a possible other time ?

Heading back to bed, its only 6am here ^_^

posted 07-27-06 10:07 AM EDT (US)     13 / 17  
    Hopped on a little bit ago to see if you were on and we could do this real quick before I go to work but you must already be at work I guess.

Ok, by the time I get off work and eat and go home I will probably be home around 6:00-7:00PM my time. That is going to be about 1Am-2AM GMT. Is that ok for you? That's what time I will be on probably, after that I can be on for a few more hours before going to bed.

Of course if I get home earlier I will be on then too.

Edit: I'm on my lunch break you still at work?

[This message has been edited by Blue_Gaiden (edited 07-27-2006 @ 03:20 PM).]

posted 07-27-06 06:16 PM EDT (US)     14 / 17  
    Thats gonna be too late, just go ahead and take the win, Im out of practice so you will probably win if we play anyway.
    posted 07-27-06 06:49 PM EDT (US)     15 / 17  
    K, will update bracket shortly

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • posted 07-28-06 00:24 AM EDT (US)     16 / 17  
    That sucks. Sorry man I tried to get on as much as possible but our time zones weren't compatible for the weekdays I guess.
    posted 07-28-06 05:40 AM EDT (US)     17 / 17  
    yeah I know, its really too bad I didnt check the board faster and see I was still in the race Dont know if the admins got my address but an email would have helped, I dont blame anyone though, I just wasnt active enough. ^_^

Good luck in the tourney, Ill probably start playing more when the patch comes out.

Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » New World Tournament » [Round 5] Blue_Gaiden vs Elfanor
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames