Please login or register

News Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Interviews with Experts - NaturePhoenix
posted 05-31-08 12:57 PM EDT (US)   
The fourth installment of our interviews with experts series is of one of the best AoE players of all time, the only true match for iamgrunt- NaturePhoenix!

Myll_Erik-How about a tip to help people out? (Just something that might not be widely known or commonly used.)

NP- Donít be too shy to try out new things, you will be rewarded for it, even when you might get "lamed" a few times.
See the interview here

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
Replies:
posted 05-31-08 01:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
You should do interviews with our forumers Although that would've been much better when Ender, beatnik joe, and walker were here. You new people all SUCK!

My grandmother slaps harder than the Agra Fort shoots. And she's dead. ~ Ender_Ward

By the same token, if I attempt to operate the mouse using nothing but my butt-cheeks, micro will also come down to "luck." ~ Beatnikjoe

[This message has been edited by Lord_RichJP (edited 05-31-2008 @ 01:10 PM).]

posted 05-31-08 01:37 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
Sorry for the lack of news on my part lately guys :P

You'll remember that four (!) hour game against that crazy Russian that wouldn't give up, not realizing he was playing someone who in real life actually is a crazy Russian, that won't give up either. - Ender_Ward
posted 06-02-08 11:43 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
@ CookieCrisp13 (Off-topic):

Did you get my email about the thread? I understand if you had no major comment to make, but I haven't yet recieved a reply so I assume you haven't read the email. Would you mind taking a look at it? Don't worry, it's not another sticky suggestion. Well, not exactly...

@ Everyone else:

I am very sorry for posting off-topic but could think of no better way to inform CookieCrisp13. Take no notice of this post.

Giskard: BrianManahan = Tsar_Ivan_VII? Discuss.
Giskard: BrianManahan = Tsar_Ivan_VII. It's no longer a question.
Giskard: Isn't BrianManahan liable to be banned anyway for being the smurf of a banned forumer (Tsar_Ivan_VII)?
BrianManahan: I'm not sure who that is, Giskard, but I see what you is trying to do. I don't smurf >:O

(One day later) Moderator Announcements: Tsar_Ivan_VII / BrianManahan Banned Permanently - IP Match
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » News Discussions » Interviews with Experts - NaturePhoenix
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames