You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Empires IV
posted 12-30-11 08:16 PM EDT (US)   
Town Centre (I-V)Creates Civilans (construct Buildings, Gather food, Farm, Fish) Workers (Build Advanced Buildings Mines Oil, Gold, Silver and Iron (ores) and chops down trees) and Millita (Pistol Wielding Low health, High attack units that don't lose health) and reserches certain basic improvements to the TC units and the reserches Ages.
Ages-
Age I: Imperial (late 1880s-1901)
Were We Left off at the Age of Empires III, you can Train the units and build the Buildings Avalible in that age.
Age II: Industrial Age (1901-1940) in this age Oil Wells, and coal Reserves are Avalible to be obtained, Later in this age you Can Train WWI related Units
Age III: Pre-Atomic Age (1940-1945) World War II has Begaun in this Age Bazookas, Flamethrowers and more Come into Being and later in game Build the Big Daddy-Nuclear Bombs.
Age IV: Atomic Age (1945-1986)In This Age the Cold War has Begaun, Start the Great Race to Space! more advanced Units Become Avalible.
Age V: Digital Age (1986-2012 (No Connection to 2012 Prochecy) The Most Advanced Technology, The Age Introduces Future Technology Beleved to be Made in 2012, Most Advanced Millatary is Introduced in This Game, Nuclear War Begins in late 2012.
Campaign
About
The Campaign Revolves around The Black Family Once Again, The Story revolves Around Chayton's Grandson James Who Battles Aganist The New Circle of Ossus, Germans and Outlaws in Old Sioux Country, Act II also Revolves around James' son Alex In World War II fighting for the Americans and Bringing the War to the Circle in it's Headquarters in Alexandria the Final One Revolves around Duston Black (grandson of Alex Fighting in the Afganistan War)
Cheat Units -
R4!NB0W D4$H - A Pony from MLP:FiM and has air attack She shoots Pot of Golds at Enemys (in Age IV she fires Missles)
Bigfoot- Kills Enemy Infantry in one punch.
Nyan Cat- Fires Deadly gamma Radio waves that blow up enemys
Creeper - Blows up Enimies (see Minecraft)
Moar Comin' Soon
Replies:
posted 12-31-11 02:05 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
I like how you added cheats
I was wondering if we started in imperial age does that mean we can get imperial musk in the first age
posted 01-01-12 11:57 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Switch the Age I/II changeover to about 1910 and the Age II/III changeover to about 1935. Also, you need to make Coal available in Age I, for warships.

[This message has been edited by MatthewII (edited 01-02-2012 @ 00:09 AM).]

Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum » Age of Empires IV
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames