You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: How do I change building age?
posted 07-03-21 06:31 PM EDT (US)   
There is a thread about changing the player age. After I change the player age nothing seems to happen. Even if I did, certain buildings such as walls don't change. How do you change the wood walls to the stone walls in the scenario editor? I tried adding tech : bastion, but nothing happened. Also, changing age doesn't change my town centers or any other building. Even changing player data won't change anything unless I save and reload the scenario. Other problems is I don't know how to set routes for certain objects such as birds.
http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=12,27032,2100,all

[This message has been edited by Abashi76 (edited 07-03-2021 @ 06:32 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-12-21 02:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
To get stone walls you'll need to use the effect "Set Tech Status", select the player, the tech "Bastion" and select "Active". If you are using the effect "Set Player Age" but the buildings aren't updating, then you'll need to use "Set Tech Status" For example if you want buildings to have the Fortress Age look, then first use the effect "Set Player Age" and put in 2 (for Fortress), then use the effect "Set Tech Status", and use the tech "Fortressize".
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » How do I change building age?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames