I have modified the AI of the mod Hundred Days to make it a little bit better. The differences between this one and the default AI are:
* No more town bell bug
* Chooses the decks included by the mod instead of personalizing the deck composition
* Builds warehouse(s)
* Builds academy
* Builds keep(s)
* Trains officers and include them into battles
* Handles properly artillery units
* Uses sappers to build powder barrels next to enemy Town Center/Keep (or any other building)
* Kills nearby enemy officers whenever possible, without wasting time to follow them if they
are too far (or runaway)
* Researches arsenal improvements
* Researches market techs to have a better resource trickle
* Researches church techs sometimes
* Researches mill improvements once there are enough field
* Rebuilds Town Center and Keep if destroyed
* Keeps training zero-population units until build limit is reached
* Prefers huntables over berries in early food gathering
It still is under development, just like the mod itself, but I plan to make it as compatible as possible with the mod.
You will find more informations about how to (un)install this AI, the to do list,... in the readme included in the download file. Do not hesitate to comment here if you have suggestions, want to report a bug/issue, or want to ask something. I hope you will enjoy playing against this AI.
Warning : this file requires the mod. Otherwise it will not work.