This map is a hybrid and includes both Carolina and Andes Map Styles. This is my first re-coded map.
Starting Trigger Timer added: 3 seconds before unlocking changes on map.
If you've previously downloaded this file, then copy and overwrite previous map version in RM3 with the new.
90% Chance of Llamas
3-4 Inca Native Sites
18 Trading Posts
40k food, 40k wood, 40k gold, 15k XP, 15k export
95-100 villagers, miners included
4-5 Town Centers
5-6 Asian Towers (do not count to build total)
3-4 Dock Wagons
1-2 Grove Rickshaws; Mango Groves enabled
1 Test Factory
2 Fish per placement
5 Whales per player
Fusiliers and Repentant Fusiliers enabled
Features Andes Forest, Andes Grass, and Caribbean Shores.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on the map:
- Halb -10 Food Cost, Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold
- TP -50 Wood Cost
- Cuirassier -25 HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost
- Oprichnik -25 HP and +30 Food Cost, Strelet -5s train time
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood, Mahouts -50 food and -50 wood, Gurkha -10 gold, +20 HP
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Ports start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -25 food, Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold, Yabusames -20 gold
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -30s train time
- Travois -15s train time
- Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
Change due to unit spam; new changes to make old units viable.