These maps I put together to create quicker buildups in both Land and Water Treaty games for the TAD version of AOE3.
RF_Gandalf is the Original creator of these maps, and they were Found on the N3O Fan Patch and Age Sanctuary Fan Patch. I have exported them to the original game.
Maps are unique and unchanged; each has exactly the same things on it.
I have picked only the most exotic Treaty Maps for this set.
Each Map features:
25k Food, 15k Wood and 15k Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
3 Covered Wagons
2 Bank Wagons
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Vera Cruz (not by Gandalf, but by someone I can't remember)
And a new map set, Fine Maps.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Banks Enabled from Bank Wagon
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood, Forest Prowlers +10 HP (120)
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhosues +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
AI can play all these maps: Plays best with Horsemaster AI installed.
Please enjoy the maps!