Posted on 03/13/21 @ 09:21 AM (updated 06/17/21
These maps I've added just 1 Covered Wagon and 1 Mango Grove Rickshaw. Booming is easier on these maps!
Map are same; only units and resources added. I have also chosen only the most playable maps.
These are for meant for 30 Minute Treaty. Rush could work, as well as FFA or 20 Minute Treaty.
Gates are enabled for the AI on all these maps.
I recommend using these maps in place of the original for all games against my AI.
June 17: Fixed bug with AI not playing always on Himalayas and Himalayas - Upper; install these maps again if you have a previous downloaded version.
Age Honshu properly places Covered Wagon and Mango Grove Rickshaw always.
April 4: Age Honshu properly places Native Settlements while still placing other units.
I found out how to do this from int avoidAll2.
Added Pampas, Plymouth and Rockies
April 5: Age Rockies always places Covered Wagons
April 22: Age Himalayas and Age Himalayas - Upper place Town Center correctly now.
100 XP (Half a Shipment)
100 Food, 100 Wood and 100 Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
1 Covered Wagon
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Natives: Some Native & some Asian.
Himalayas - Upper
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Forts +2 Build Limit (3 Without Cards)
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Shows up as "Age Maps".
Maps made for multiplayer as well as single player.
Please enjoy the maps!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
The Expert AI on a 40 minute treaty got the following scores:
This was a 2v2 test on Age Andes with Flycatcher.
The AI got 95-99 villagers and 130-150 Military Population (including Church Techs). It got 4 Mills and 2 to 5 Plantations with 1-2 Factories set up (2nd isn't as important as it generates Cannons). It had 1 Layer of wall around its base during the treaty.
This ends the report, and yes, these maps can be used for Comp Stomps with Treaty - No Blockade.