Posted on 04/10/21 @ 09:28 AM (updated 04/22/21
These maps I've added just 2 Covered Wagons, 1 Mango Grove Rickshaw and 1 Advanced Hot Air Balloon. Booming and exploration are easier on these maps!
Map are same; only units and resources added. I have also chosen only the most playable maps.
These are for meant for 20 Minute Treaty. Rush or 30 Minute Treaty could work too.
This mode is an intermediate creation; it is a half-way extension of the game.
Gates are enabled for the AI on all these maps.
I recommend using these maps in place of the original for all games against my AI.
Recommended: Moderate Difficulty or higher
Also I've added extra speed for Advanced Balloons as well as extra LOS on all these maps.
Himalayas and Himalayas - Upper place Town Center correctly now.
1000 XP (3 Shipments)
5000 Food, 2000 Wood and 2000 Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
2 Covered Wagons
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
1 Advanced Hot Air Balloon
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Natives: Some Native & some Asian.
Himalayas - Upper
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Advanced Hot Air Balloon +2 Speed (4), +40 LOS (70)
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Shows up as "Jolly Maps".
Maps made for multiplayer as well as single player.
Please enjoy the maps!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
These maps are fun to play online with other players, and are ok for Comp Stomps. I personally find that 20 minute treaty on Expert is good for experienced players, while 30 minute treaty on Expert is good for intermediate to lesser skilled players. The AI will aim for high villager counts, up to 95 before the treaty is up, instead of simply getting 60-70 villagers like it does on say Ivory Maps. Hot Air Balloons are used by the new AI, starting from Colonial, and players often like beginning with a Balloon as well. I find that new maps are best played 1v1 or in a team vs the Computer.
Please rate and enjoy!