Posted on 05/07/21 @ 10:07 AM (updated 06/17/21
These maps I've added just 2 Covered Wagons, 1 Mango Grove Rickshaw, 10 Indian Villagers, 10 Native Villagers, +10 Villager Build limit. Booming is much easier on these maps!
Map are same; only units and resources added. I have also chosen only the most playable maps.
These are for meant for Supremacy & 20 Minute Treaty.
I have made this map-mode as an faster start.
Explorers should place on every map.
Gates are enabled for the AI on all these maps.
Also I've added extra speed for Advanced Balloons as well as extra LOS on all these maps.
June 17: Fixed bug with AI not playing always on Himalayas and Himalayas - Upper; install these maps again if you have a previous downloaded version.
Update May 19: Quest Silk Road now properly places Explorer Units,
4000 XP (7 Shipments)
10000 Food, 8000 Wood and 8000 Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
2 Covered Wagons
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
10 Indian Villagers
10 Native Villagers
+10 Villager Build Limit
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Natives: Some Native & some Asian.
Himalayas - Upper
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- +10 Settler, Coureur, Native Villager, Asian Villager Build Limit
- +5 Cree Coureur & +5 Settler Wagon Build Limit
- Advanced Hot Air Balloon +2 Speed (4), +40 LOS (70)
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Shows up as "Quest Maps".
Maps made for multiplayer as well as single player.
Please enjoy the maps!