- Honest Maps (new!)
- Angel Island Zone
- Esport Hispaniola - 1v1
- Hunting Maps (new!)
- Guardsman, Online - Fjord
- Guardsman, Expert - Eco Araucania
- Guardsman, Online - Esport Andes - Upper
- Esport Caribbean - 1v1
- Portuguese Water Turtle vs Russians
- Guardsman, Online - Eco Honshu
- Portuguese Water Turtle vs Ottomans
- Guardsman, Moderate - Portuguese Water Turtle
- Guardsman, Online - Eco Yucatan
- Guardsman, Online - Surprise Great Plains
- Tiny Map for AoE3DE & AoE3TAD
- Guardsman, Expert - New England
- Guardsman, Expert - Eco Yellow River
- Eco Maps (new!)
- Guardsman, Moderate - Age Hispaniola
- Guardsman, Moderate - Age Indochina
These maps I've added just 1 Covered Wagon, 10 Pilgrims, 10 Pet Wolves, +10 Villager Build limit.
Map are same; only units and resources added. I have also chosen only the most playable maps.
These are for meant for Supremacy & Rush Games.
I have made this map-mode for action-packed games.
Explorers should place on every map.
Gates are enabled for the AI on all these maps.
No Updates so far!
8000 XP (11 Shipments)
15000 Food, 15000 Wood and 15000 Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
1 Covered Wagons
10 Pet Wolves
+10 Villager Build Limit
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Natives: Some Native & some Asian.
Himalayas - Upper
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- +10 Settler, Coureur, Native Villager, Asian Villager Build Limit
- +5 Cree Coureur & +5 Settler Wagon Build Limit
- Advanced Hot Air Balloon +2 Speed (4), +40 LOS (70)
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Shows up as "Hunting Maps".
Maps made for multiplayer as well as single player.
Please enjoy the maps!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
Nathaniel Greene was called the 'Fighting Quaker'. As a revolutionary war hero, he is one of my favorites!
Enjoy the map mode with and play online with friends!
The goal here is to allow players to contribute to the game either with allies or AI allies, and to have a fair teammate, while being able to build out economy with the starting resources one has. I make many more maps playable, due to the part of higher starting resources, and also because this allows the gatherable resources on the map to actually be harvested. It gives time for each player to build up with a small stockpile, rather than having to in an action-packed way, fight their way to later ages.
The current maps usually played in a regular match may include Deccan, Carolina, Texas, Great Plains, Yellow River, and so on. My idea with the game modes is to make more maps playable, such as hated maps like Rockies and Pampas. With 30 to choose from in this map-mode, with same bonus resources, no longer will you have to get Deccan to get a good game, or Great Plains for good hunting, or Carolina for good water. It means that good maps are all maps, and that players with each civilization have a chance of winning.
This is an interim mode, with Hunting Wolves and Pilgrims, and is meant as a quicker build up, without too many extra starting resources. But it is just enough to tip the scales for the boomer, or the rusher - if they are able to get to Industrial Age and ship Cards like 16 Musketeers or 8 Dragoons. It makes it seem, quite fun to think of using lategame shipments as rushing cards.