- 1v1 ranked 38 Hurracas lose to 6 heavy cannons
- USA coffee mill guns take down forts and outposts
- Esport Indochina - 1v1
- Esport Himalayas - 1v1
- Freestyle, Moderate - Western Territory
- Freestyle, Moderate - Outback
- Freestyle, Moderate - Owikeno
- Freestyle, Moderate - Oregon
- NR WOL Bonus Maps (January 28)
- AI 13, The Freestyle + AI 14, The Klaxon (December 12)
- Freestyle, Easy - Downtown Bayou
- Map Specific Techs for Extra Mercenary Units
- Honest Maps (new!)
- Angel Island Zone
- Esport Hispaniola - 1v1
- Hunting Maps (new!)
- Guardsman, Online - Fjord
- Guardsman, Expert - Eco Araucania
- Guardsman, Online - Esport Andes - Upper
Posted on 05/18/22 @ 02:06 PM (updated 05/23/22
These maps I've added no extra units.
Map are same; only changes and resources added.
This is meant to be as a deathmatch game mode as close to the original as possible.
These are for meant for Post-Imperial and 30 Minute Treaty.
This is better than deathmatch mode, because you can start with same resources,
but can begin in any age and can get to Imperial Age.
Gates are enabled for the AI on all these maps.
I recommend using these maps in place of the original for all games against my AI.
Update May 23, 2022:
Honest Carolina now correctly starts with 20k resources (instead of 100 of each resource).
5000 XP (8 Shipments)
20000 Food, 20000 Wood and 20000 Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Natives: Some Native & some Asian.
Himalayas - Upper
Andes - Upper
Lrg Great Plains
Lrg Silk Road
Lrg Yellow River
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Forts +2 Build Limit (3 Without Cards)
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Shows up as "Honest Maps".
Maps made for multiplayer as well as single player.
Please enjoy the maps!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
My belief and point in creating these map sets is to make the rationalists do it in games. This would mean letting war-mongering factions and curious gamers could settle the differences in different regions without needing bloodshed or loss of life. In this it is hard to show what prejudices a person might have, and thereby the kind approach makes sure that every prejudice is satisfied in that no one feels that they are left out.
Posted on 05/30/22 @ 11:37 AM
To make the war happen in a game, and not in a real-life scenario, a conflict without casualties, this is my aim. Not for its own sake, but for replacing soldiers as either an AI trainer, for short wars, or a peace-maker. And also for great fantasy, for anyone who wants to try out a civilization, a strategy or a map that is their favorite, with extra resources. The geography that one can learn from the game is a great way to allow others to have world-awareness and to become interested in others from other parts of the world, and I hope to make it possible to cooperate with other nationals, so as to create good affiliation with each other.
One never knows what differences there may be in the unknown, so my goal is to meet these differences with a kind approach, one that creates friends across boundaries of different lands.
[Edited on 05/30/22 @ 11:37 AM]