Posted on 08/10/23 @ 02:08 AM
These maps I've added just 1 Covered Wagon and 1 Mango Grove Rickshaw. Booming is easier on these maps!
Map are same; only units and resources added.
These are for meant for 30 Minute Treaty. Rush could work, as well as FFA or 20 Minute Treaty.
Gates are enabled for the AI on all these maps.
I recommend using these maps in place of the original ESOC Maps for all games against my AI.
All maps here made by ESOC Community, none by me. I simply add units, changes and resources.
Note: Herald Island must be played TVB (Top versus bottom) and only does 1v1, 2v2, 3v3.
I have picked all of the unique ESOC Land and Water Maps for this set.
For Icons and Map Backgrounds download and install ESOC Maps from Eso-community.net:
All maps can be played on 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, FFA 3 player, FFA 5 Player, etc.
Each Map features:
100 XP (Half a Shipment)
100 Food, 100 Wood and 100 Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
1 Covered Wagon
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Age ESOC Adirondacks
Age ESOC Alaska
Age ESOC Arizona
Age ESOC Arkansas
Age ESOC Baja California
Age ESOC Bengal
Age ESOC Bering Strait
Age ESOC Bonnie Springs
Age ESOC Cascade Range
Age ESOC Cerrado
Age ESOC Chupat
Age ESOC Colorado
Age ESOC Dhaka
Age ESOC Fertile Crescent
Age ESOC Florida
Age ESOC Fraser River
Age ESOC Gran Chaco
Age ESOC Great Basin
Age ESOC Guatemala
Age ESOC Herald Island
Age ESOC High Plains
Age ESOC Hudson Bay
Age ESOC Indonesia
Age ESOC Iowa
Age ESOC Jebel Musa
Age ESOC Kamchatka
Age ESOC Klondike
Age ESOC Lumaco
Age ESOC Malaysia
Age ESOC Manchac
Age ESOC Manchuria
Age ESOC Manitoba
Age ESOC Mendocino
Age ESOC Mississippi
Age ESOC Nahanni
Age ESOC Nepal
Age ESOC New Mexico
Age ESOC Pampas Sierras
Age ESOC Parallel Rivers
Age ESOC Tassili
Age ESOC Thailand
Age ESOC Thar Desert
Age ESOC Tibet
Age ESOC Tuparro
Age ESOC Viedma
Age ESOC Vietnam
Age ESOC Wabakimi
Age ESOC Wadmalaw
Age ESOC Yalu River
Age ESOC Zavkhan
And a new map set, Age ESOC Maps. When selected it chooses either a Water Map or an Land Map, with 50 different choices. I wanted to have an ultra-random game-mode, so I put this together in a map-set.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Forts +2 Build Limit (3 Without Cards)
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Plays best with Flycatcher + Guardsman or Klaxon AI installed.
Feel free to try the Klaxon on 2v2 with Hard or Expert Difficulty, or Post-Imperial.
Please enjoy the maps!