Wars of Liberty Age Maps for Asian Dynasties (August 30)
Posted on 08/26/23 @ 02:51 AM (updated 08/30/23
These Maps are from Wars of Liberty Mod (WOL).
Each has been made compatible for Asian Dynasties.
They are given my custom Age Map start.
Update August 30:
- Updated Dallol to have starting mine spawn
Update August 26:
- Updated Polynesian Atoll to have starting mine and berries spawn
- Updated Polynesian Atoll to have extra mines spawn
Each Map features:
100 XP (Half a Shipment)
100 Food, 100 Wood and 100 Gold
+5 TC Build Limit
1 Town Center
1 Covered Wagon
1 Mango Grove Rickshaw
+7 Outpost/Blockhouse Limit
Te Tai Tokerau (Northern New Zealand)
Te Tai Poutini (Southern New Zealand)
Van Dieman's Land
Bonus Maps included:
Great Barrier Reef (multiplayer only)
Rio De Plata
And a new map set is included: Age WOL Maps.
This picks from any of these 31 maps.
In addition, Modify Protounit has allowed the following to work on each map:
- Mango Groves Enabled
- Forts +2 Build Limit (3 Without Cards)
- Outlaws 1 Pop and +100 HP
- Halberdier -10 Gold Cost (60), Ruyters -5 food, -5 gold (25, 70)
- TP -100 Wood Cost (from the Asian Dynasties)
- Cuirassier -25 Base HP and -5 Gold and -5 Food Cost (475 HP, 145, 145)
- Oprichnik -25 Base HP and +30 Food Cost (225 HP; 120, 60), Strelet -5s train time (Instant with Cards)
- Indian Rajputs -20 wood (15), +10 HP (160)
- Mahouts -150 food, -25 wood (250, 225), -5s train time (55), -2 population (5)
- Indian Gurkha -5 gold (45), +10 HP (125), Flail Elephants +1 speed (5)
- Monitor Cost decreased by 200 Gold
- Portuguese start the game with +50 Wood
- Tomahawks -0 food (75), Kanya Horsemen -25 wood, Mantlets -25 wood
- Ashigarus +10 gold (50), +1s train time (34), -1 speed (3.50), Yabusames -20 gold (130)
- Samurai -10 Food and Gold (90, 90), +10 HP (240), -1s train time (44)
- Dog Soldiers -40s train time, Skull Knights -25s train time
- Iroquois Travois -15s train time, Medicine Men -15s train time, Warrior Priests -10s train time
- Heavy Cannons, Great Bombards, Rockets +100 HP, Gatling Guns +50 HP
- Outposts, Warhuts, Nobles Huts, Blockhouses +7 Build limit, Castles +5 Build limit
- Dutch +15 Settler Build Limit (65)
- Axe Riders -40 Food Cost (120)
- Town Centers +5 Build Limit (6 in Colonial, 8 in Fortress)
- +100 HP for Covered Wagons, Fort Wagons, Factory Wagons (350)
Place in My Documents - My Games - Age of Empires III - RM3
Then run Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties and select "Custom Maps" in Single Player or Online to play.
Plays best with Flycatcher + Guardsman or Klaxon AI installed.
Feel free to try the Klaxon on 2v2 with Hard or Expert Difficulty, or Post-Imperial.
Please enjoy the maps!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
thanks for the maps Murdiator!
Posted on 08/29/23 @ 02:54 PM
I have them all downloaded, although I confess to have deleted all the changes to play them as normal.
Still thanks for bringing us the maps of different mods, I want to have all the maps of the world and with your help I'm getting it, keep it up!
I'm glad that you like the maps! Feel free to edit them as you like! The game changes are the ones I interviewed players in the community for and some that I came up with myself. If you play with AI, make sure that CWallGate is enabled if you're playing off the mini-mod, as it is in the trigger start that allows all the AIs that build walls to build gates in their walls (which was a bug in the original techtree for Asians and Aztecs AIs).
Posted on 08/30/23 @ 12:00 PM
thanks but I play with the mod napoleonic era and I think it could cause problems with the AI if I put other things.
Posted on 08/31/23 @ 08:37 AM
and hey could you check this mod
it includes several interesting maps that you could bring like Hookaido shinkoku and kiushy,
I took a look at some of the maps; they weren't so interesting for me.
Posted on 09/01/23 @ 02:25 AM
But if you want to add them, you just need to look in randommapstringsm and copy the relevant language string file into the header file .xs for the map script, and you have the descriptions!
Posted on 09/05/23 @ 10:03 AM
The map is a plain, in the west there is an elevation with snow where there are two shaolin temples.
To the east you find two zen temples
there are silver mines and hunting animals, but the wood is bordering the map.
The map is a bit boring, a plain where there is a trade route in the center with three trading posts, there are few animals to hunt and in the center there is a forest that will give wood.
The map is divided into two areas, a water area to the west and a land area to the east.
There are two zen temples and a small trade route that goes to the coast.
This map needs some programming, but the idea is an archipelago with zen and shaolin temples distributed.
The map is a desert like painted desert, there are pampas trees, with one or two trade routes. There are no hunting animals but there are several groups of sheep and cows on the map.
And at the edge of the map there is an area with cliffs full of gold mines.
I have taken a look at the maps again and here are 10 that I have picked to make compatible with Asian Dynasties:
Posted on 09/08/23 @ 10:59 AM
Art files for loading background:
You can edit them how you like, of course!
thank you murdiator
Posted on 09/09/23 @ 05:56 PM
Although you just missed the australia map, I know it looks a bit ugly and you already included another version of australia created by WOL, but you could put this map with the name of inland Australia.
I have uploaded Inland Australia and updated Cape Agulhas in the download.
Posted on 09/12/23 @ 09:25 AM
Posted on 09/16/23 @ 08:29 AM
hey hopefully you can bring more maps of WOL
i would like to see the map of scandinavia
That's fine. I choose the maps I want to do.
Posted on 09/16/23 @ 01:39 PM